Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Where did December go?

I have no idea! This month has just been jam packed with things to do! I have had an AWESOME December, one of the main reasons is coz I was totally ruined by my Jacob, Bianca and Aleisha for my birthday-yes, way back on the 5th! I got my 450D SLR that I have been dreaming about! Here it is in all it's glory- I was spoiled with the twin lens kit- woohoo- I now just have to master it, lol! I think is is the most fabbo birthday present ever- except the horse I received when I was eight! So, of course, I have been strutting about taking photos willy-nilly-and LOVING it!I have warned all and sundry to wear sunnies tomorrow,roflmao!
I have been so organised with my Santa duties this year. Pressies have been wrapped , patiently awaiting the move from my wardrobe tonight:) I cannot wait til tomorrow- the kids will have aball! I think I am ready there too, my house is spotless, yard tidy, dog bathed, ironing done,washing done- yep- I am just counting down the hours now!Just a couple of errands to do, boring stuff! Bring on Santa!
Among the hub-bub-I have been so slack, and barely scrapped at all:( I have lots of plans though, haha. I think I might try to get to the scrap table tonight. I did this one for the monthly challenge at 123- you had to use a splash of paint, a tree, and bling.Did I mention I love Christmas?

This photo was pre 450d-so not as nice as it could've been, I am so in love with my camera! Even I can take a nice photo,lol! The journey of learning how to take better shots is beginning....well, for now, I will say a Merry Christmas to all, and to all Good Night! Ho, Ho Ho!!!!!

2 comments:

Vesna said...

Happy New Year Shelly.

Love that camera. Looking forward to seeing all you photos taken with it.

Love that LO too.

LOL.....I am like that too with xmas. Everything had been wrapped and in my wardrobe since the begining of nov.

Hope you and the family had a great xmas.

Vesna
x

Renae D* said...

i want to see some xmas shots taken with your new baby Shelly...Renae D*..xx