Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CYBERCROP FUN!!!


Wowee, I have had a happy-scrappy past few days!Busy,but great! Over at the glorious FOREVER ALWAYS,I could barely keep up last weekend, it was Cybercrop time, and if this didn't get ya scrappin' , nothing would! I tried soooo hard to keep up, in amongst all else we were up to, but alas, I didn't get to Sonia's challenge:( The only one I didn't do:( . All of the fabulous Design Team girls were setting awesome challenges....Michelle gave us the challenge of animals, numbers, and white with three colours. So, I scrapped my fave hound, Miss Meg, and her studly boyfriend who had a sleepover recently! They were lying like this for ages, and I couldn't resist a happy snap!!!
Paula set us a challenge to use transparency,a heart,or the word love, and texture. I busted out the heat gun and did some embossing, and added lace, and some cute pp's to scrap a layout of my girls on Christmas Eve, tossing about Reindeer Food! I love the way it turned out, and was awfully inspired for embossing again!


The very clever Kye also issued a challenge- use Black and White only, raw chipboard, and bling, also a 5 embellishment cluster.This was one of the first photos I took on the 450D -AND i LOVE IT!So, it was my choice...and I really was happy with this one!!!!As a bonus, I have used up some stash that I swear was ready to be carbon dated too!




A HUGE congratulations to Miss Amie and her family on the arrival of their bouncing baby boy! In Amie's absence, we did a layered,3 or 6photo layout, with either moment or moments on the page! I truly believe that this is the WORST picture of me in existence,lol! Gotta love those Christmas Day photos, after you play with crackers, and all don silly festive hats!

If you're free on the 4th February, why not come and join the fun of a recipe scrap over at FA!? Merry Christmas Clowns was from our most recent pot luck night, with the recipe set by lovely Kye :) These are sooo much fun, coz you are never quite sure if you have the recipe right, til everyone uploads in the next day or so! Loved this one- I will definitely be scrapping on the fourth,lol!
Well, I do have other layouts to share, but it seems blogger won't let me upload...grrrr- so I will leave you all with an idea- why not get over to Forever Always for the true Blue Aussie Comp that started this week???? Loads of goodies up fro grabs, great fun, and also, there aren't any eliminations-how cool is that? See you there!



No comments: