Saturday, February 21, 2009

CYBERCROP WEEKEND!!!

It's that fabbo time of the month again at FOREVER ALWAYS(my home away from home,lol),yep,you guessed it-CYBERCROP TIME!!!After awakening at the truly ridiculous hour of 5.15 a.m this morning, I got up and started scrapping...after all, everyone was asleep, and I didn't want to wake them with noises of me doing chores. Today has been an immensely scrappy day- I managed to get THREE-yup,count 'em-THREE cybercrop layouts done today!!!!Michelle is the official Cybercrop Queen this month, and the challenges are awesome!!!!!I haven't photographed two of my layouts, but I will upload them tomorrow.This is my layout for Challenge#1- Aleisha loves bowling, and relished partying with Bianca at the bowling alley for Bianca's recent birthday.Now that she is a big school girl, she can bowl herself, even carrying the ball to the frame. Not the best photo, as the Bowling centre was dark, but a cute photo still:)
Paula hosted the Recipe Scrap at FA this week. I love these nights! I have wanted to scrap these photos for weeks, and now I had the chance!I'm beginning to understand the fascination with heavy patterns on paper:)Miss Paula,if you have dropped by again-thanks for the inspiration!!!mwah!

The TRUE BLUE AUSSIE SCRAPPING COMP is still in full swing too. This week the theme is The Outback. You have colour choices, I chose the red/yellow combo, and scrapped some of Bianca's artwork from school. I hope when she grows up she will appreciate a scrappy mum, who kept every artwork possible to pass on!Isn't her mask great- they made them to celebrate Chinese New Year:)
Now for my super exciting news.......drumroll please!!!I have been chosen to be a Design Team member for BLACK MAGIC sketches!!!!!!I am only new to the site, butADORE the sketches!!! We have two challenges each month,with certain colour combos to follow, and sketch design too. So whether you are completely addicted to this craft(like moi)or are just looking for a cool challenge, why not check it out?!!!
At the moment I am working on two layouts:-my next layout for SONGBIRD SCRAPS( March challenges are awesome!!!) and my first DT layout for BLACK MAGIC. I will post little sneaks as I finish.Don't forget, you still have 7 days to complete your SONGBIRD layouts!!!
Be back tomorrow lovely visitors!!!:)Sleep tight!


2 comments:

Renae D* said...

Yay you clever girl....congrats on Black Magic DT...you are rockin the scrap scene my girl!!xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

hay shelly

gorgeous work there .. see u at the cc tonight..