Friday, February 6, 2009

More to share.....

Over at FOREVER ALWAYS we have just started the TRUE BLUE AUSSIE SCRAPPING COMPETITION. This is my layout for week one, The Coast challenge. We had to utilise a white background,bright colours(eek!) transparency, with the sketch. I took these photos yeras ago from the Champagne Pools boardwalk, and our campsite on Fraser Island.They suited the challenge perfectly. If you need some inspiration, come over and check out what the other fabbo ladies have created! I love the Recipe Scraps held at FA twice a month too. This was wednesday's recipe, the chef for this one was the fabulous michelle! Thanks so much for the recipe for this one Michelle, I absolutely love the way it turned out! I have had these Kaiser papers for awhile, waiting for that special time to use them...and use them I have!
Also this omnth, the Design Team ladies have issued a challenge of 'Tell That Story". I had this photo of me with niece Charita, and we have had a huge year of ups and downs, so I used some scrap bits and bobs, and did a layout with lots of journalling too. Love the Teresa Collins range!

Here is my take on the Forever Always February sketch- this page was fun to do! More Kaiser waterberry,but it just looked cute with the photos of Cheyenne. Two layouts in one night is a bonus for me...I am such a slooooowwww scrapper,and am indecisive. With this sketch, it just fell together, you've gotta love it when that happens!
Don't forget to check out this month's firsat challenge at SONGBIRD SCRAPS!!!! You have your choice of two sets of lyrics you can use, I chose the Jason Mraz one for my layout- which reminds me, I forgot to upload it,der! I have to pop in later, so I will do it then!I know I would stuff up the post if I try now,lol!
Well, off for some gardening, then baking Sonia's fabulous Double Choc Macadamia cookies for Bianca's party this weekend....that's if they make it til then! Bye for now!!!
Oh, I have two awards now-so stoked, I just can't get them up here......technologically challenged,lol!






1 comment:

Sonia said...

You are scrapping up a storm...wtg.

Hope the cookies turn out...too hot to bake here.