Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More to share!

Well, March is gone, and with it has another chunk of the year...I can't believe that it is April Fool's Day today!Did anyone get tricked? I didn't, but with a headache, I haven't been jolly, so I don't think anyone was up for playing tricks,lol!Some scrappy stuff to share- I don't remember whether or not I already uploaded this one- it's the Mersyndol and Anagraine fuzz, sorry! This was my Puzzle Sketches entry for March. I just adore this photo of Cheyenne, she is soo sweet! I think I will scrap this photo a hundred times!!!
I had planned on scrapping today, but other plans were sent, so I didn't. I really want to get started fro April, but I don't think I could concentrate, which really bums me out:( It's Recipe scrap night at Forever Always tonight- but I will do it tomorrow I think.I don't normally scrap throughout the day, but I am willing to make an exception!!!:)

Don't forget to check out Songbird Scraps for April- the first challenge is up!!! Make sure you drop by, as there are some fabbo prizes up for grabs- MUMMABUSHKA PAPERS!!! Now who could resist that???? Here is my layout for the first layout challenge for April:)


I did this layout to remind myself in years to come, how scared I was of my new camera! Honestly, I swore I was gonna break something on it, or jinx it! I have 3d raised the flower cluster on the left, and treid to not detract from the photo too much. This is still one of my favourite shots I have taken, hopefully one of many to come!
So don't forget- go and check out SONGBIRD SCRAPS- with Hunters And Collectors, or Pete Murray to choose from, you're sure to find inspiration!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Beautiful work Shelly! I hope you're having a wonderful scrappy day today!
xxx Peggy