Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WOW what a week!






This week has been slightly hectic,and I for one, will be glad when Friday rolls around.I am going to a crop on Friday night, and I can't wait.....my kids are driving me INSANE, andall they want to do is fight and quarrel.The rain is becoming very irritating for them.:( Bianca went to stay with her grandparents for two nights,and has come home with mega attitude,at present she thinks she is thirty, not seven,lol.Grrrr, so over it!



On the scrapping front, I have been absolutely ploughing through work, and it's fabulous!
This layout of Meg is for Sara's STUCK! sketch challenge, I finally feel as though I have found a scrapping groove.My Autumn Leaves stamps would have to be one of my most favourite scrapping purchases,I use them sooo much! I also finished this one too:-

OMG-Aleisha has grown up soo fast-Krissy pointed out that she still thinks of Aleisha this way, and she is nto alone there! This layout was for Forever Always , for the January sketch! I finally got to use my Heidi Swapp crowns- they are so cute!The layout up the op, which I juat added, and can't seem to move, was my entry for this month's 123 Challenge, for this one you needed to use your craft knife, red on the layout, and your title had to be a part of you journalling. I think I fulfilled the criteria!

I joined up on Karen's Scrapping Kupboard this week too.I love to do online challenges, and to see some of the work that is out there is amazing! Lots of clever layouts everywhere!My online friend, Nicole, is on their design team now, so I thought I would go and check it out-I have been a member on a couple of forums, but some of them are real duds-no-one chats, or if they do, you are excluded as you aren't part of the "in" circle.So, I now will divide my time between a few, mainly the fabulous Forever Always( everyone there is just wonderful!!!!) , Karens' Scrapping Kupboard, and just check in on others todo their challenges, like Scrapapple, with their Weekend Workouts, which are great fun! I love to try something new, and meet new people too!:)

Sorry if this has been a boring post readers! Just stuff to get down, and share some layouts this time around!Keep safe!

No comments: