Tuesday, January 1, 2008

CELEBRATE 2008!!!!

Well-it's here-2008-OMG where has the last 12 months gone? Or , for that matter, the last few weeks? I have lost total track of time-it has passed in a blur.I haven't scrapped for over two weeks( sure to feature in the latest edition of Guinness World records!, lol) and have scrarcely had time to scratch! Christmas was fabulous, the girls had me up at a most ridiculous hour,3.45 am for Aleisha, followed by 4.12 for Bianca.....I was absolutely exhausted come the end of the day! A good day was had by all, I was utterly spoilt, Jacob, girls, and PIL, all pitched in for a HP Photosmart printer, which is FABULOUS!!!! Ialso received chocolates,(yummy), a Steam Mop( another coveted item) and odds and ends. Jacob loved his monitor,and I must say I do too, as it is lovely to sit here and type without the high-pitched squeals from the old one:)
We took the family to Movieworld on Sunday.I have to say, the Scooby-Doo spooky coaster is brilliant! We queued for over an hour to go on the ride, but it was awesome,very speedy, dark, and fun! I was peeved that I didn't get my wish, to go on the Batwing, but it seemed that all was against me:( Oh well, it will still be there in a few years time. I must confess, I totally chickened out of the Lethal weapon ride, and now gladly so, my B-I-L came off with bright red ears from being thrown about on the ride, so i am glad I didn't have the guts toi get on.My partner in thrills, Richie, wouldn't go on it or the Superman Escape, as his son was too short, so I didn't go either....... I hear clucking, lol!!!
I started a book yesterday, which I couldn't put down, I read James Patterson's " Judge and Jury". I loved it, a gripping read...... it seems like an eternity since I have read, well, since the last Harry Potter installment that is! They had a Harry shop at movieworld, and I could've spent a fortune in there!They had miniature wands, and cauldrons, and Hogwarts Express trains..... oh, I was in heaven! The outside was done to look like Diagon Alley, it was fabbo:)
Other than that, we took the new motorbikes out for a ride too.It was fun, Bianca has mastered the 110cc quad quite well. It was blowing a gale though, so I didn't take any photos, so my camera didn't fill with dirt. Maybe next time:)
HAPPY NOO YEAR readers, I hope that 2008 is a prosperous year for all!!!! I have a resolution or two..... lose weight in 2008( it rhymes, like Kevin07, lol) and to be published,somewhere, with my scrapping...fingers crossed! I think that calls for a layout....I am off to scrap, I feel-YAY!!!! Time to break the drought!!! Seeya:)

1 comment:

Jody-lee said...

Better luck next year for that Cricut hey shell....Anytime you want to use mine just ask...since i have two....sorry couldn't help rubbing it in...I must ask - did you enter the prima design call...i hope you did....and keep trying with those submissions, you will get there...as for the weight in 08, thats easy, i'm just not going to serve you anymore cakes...hahahaha
see you in class xxx