Friday, January 4, 2008

YAY - I FINALLY SCRAPPED AGAIN!!




After a brief drought in the scrapping department, it appears that normality has prevailed, and I am now scrapping with a passion once again:) I have missed it so! The layout with my foolish hound, Meg, was completed in a class on Wednesday night, with the talented Jody, at Created By You. I was really pleased with the colours-I normally struggle with brights! It was fabulous to get back to class, and catch up with all the ladies! I have another one to complete from the class-Nichole "donated" her page, as she didn't like what she had done, I am hoping to print her photo today, and finish it for her, and give it to her next week-if all goes well, she will love the end result, and not abhorr the colours anymore.Silly sausage!
The layout of Jake is a challenge I have set on Forever Always. I have to set the new challenge, as I won the last one, so I have set using a slang term/word, and bright colours too. I did this layout of Jake last night-BasicGrey Giggles, and Doodles papers-I love the frogs! I couldn't bear to use them all , so I will have some left for another layout.:)
Hard to believe that we are now halfway through the school holidays....time is flying again.I am planning on venturing out to get Bianca's school things early next week, unless I can convince Jacob to hit the shops with me on Sunday, that is!
Jacob has been very supportive of my New Year Resolution to lose weight-I got a lovely surprise the other day- he bought me a walking machine-YAY!!!! So far, I have been vigilant, and hopped on for a half hour preset cycle each day, and yesterday( my second time) actually did feel easier than the night before. I'd like to lose about 10 kilos or so, I plan on rewarding myself at the 5 kilo mark, I think a new cd will be in order!
Well, housework is calling, better go, so I have it all done, ready for the next walk workout later:)Thanks for taking a peep into my corner of the world!

No comments: