Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a scrapping fiesta!

I have done literally HEAPS of scrapping in the last week or so! What's more- I have been so stoked with the results...you've gotta love it when the mojo just oozes, and layouts come together so easily-as opposed to pushing products around your scrapping desk, and not getting anywhere at all! My first layout here was for the ABBA Cybercrop at FOREVER ALWAYS last weekend. I miffed it- not paying attention,of course- and chose a song title that wasn't on the list..Der... However, I do love the layout I created below:) Shame that it was the wrong song, roflmao! I love Basic Grey papers, but I usually find them difficult to scrap with.I have had the pps from the first two layouts for aaaggggeeesss, but they worked so well for these layouts!Oh, and I am totally loving orange at the moment too, which is a colour I could never envision scrapping with before. Teal, Orange and White is now a fave colour combo for sure!
This layout of Aleisha was created using a paper that Krissy bought for me at last years craft show. I have always loved it, Basic Grey Romani range, but hadn't yet found the right photo to use it with...until Aleisha got a hold of our camera, and ran about with merry abandon taking photos of random thiongs, including herself! The orange hat was on, and bingo! I finally got to use the gorgeous paper! Thanks again Krissy, you have fabulous taste:)This one was done for a design team tryout- For Inspired Blueprints. If you haven't checked out their sketch blog go and have a stickybeak- some awesomely talented ladies on there! I found out via Kim Arnold's blog-another very talented lass indeed! I felt nspired, so I thought I would give it a go, and if I am a lucky person chosen, I would feel honoured to create layouts for the sketch blog! I so love to scrap:)
I hadn't taken any photos of my girls together of late, and decided it high time to change that!This layout is for Scrapjacked, which has just been given a reprisal by the lovely Louise Nelson!Here is my take on this month's jack!I love Heidi Swapp stuff....another item in the stash for awhile, but it worked so well with this photo.

At the fabbo Forever Always( my home away from home:) we had to use our scraps from the Cybercrop tio create two cards...here are the two I came up with. A bit of stitching, Mrs Finlayson, I hope you are proud of me:) Some Cuttlebug fun on the other one.



I am a bit muddled here, I do apologise...my uploading order leaves a bit to be desired,lol! this layout of Meg is inspired by the November sketch at Scrapbook Savvy. They are also a lovely bunch of friendly ladies, only too ready top inspire,challenge, and laugh with too.Loved this sketch!




Then, this is the RIGHT song from the cybercrop at FOREVER ALWAYS.... I used the ABBA title, I Do, I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do....coz I do love him that much, and then some:0 Jacob is however a litlle like the Loch Ness Monster to photograph!!! Thanks for popping in to my part of the world, have a great one:) Bye for now!!!








No comments: