Monday, November 10, 2008

More layouts!

I am starting to feel like a scrapper again! I have done q few these last few days, some I can't share at the moment, as I am undecided as to whether to keep them for the Scrap top 50 competition......just not quite confident if they are good enough! But I do have these two beauties to share. The first one, the lizard layout is for the scraplift challenge at Scrapbook Savvy. I have only just joined there this last week, I saw the monthly sketch and had to take part,lol! This little water dragon hitched a ride in a campervan we bought, Aleisha was so excited when we found him in the garden! I have wanted to use the photos for ages, and the idea just flowed - love it when that happens!
This layout of Aleisha, " aDORAble" is for the Cisters sketch of the month challenge.I always pop in there to see Krissy's gorgeous work in there, and when I saw this sketch, it was soo cute , and I knew the photo would work. If you're reading this Krissy, hope I did the sketch justice!!! Of course, Krissy's layout is divine, and so sweet.Very girly layout this one. What's more, I got to use the Dora rub-ons I bought ages ago- Aleisha is a mega Dora fan!
Not much else to report around here, just housework waiting like any other day! We went out yesterdayfor a lookie in the shops, Jacob bought a hd set top box, I dunno if I think it is much different-still looks like telly to me!Thanks for dropping in!

No comments: