Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More to share...

These lovely high heels were taught at a recent do , at the fabbo Nichole's house. Thankyou to Christiane, and Kim, for showing me how to make them! This is my first attempt,so I need to fine tune a little more, but I love them, they are so sweet! I think that they will be a hit with the aunties, and other lady relatives for Christmas! The stamps on the shoe are from my Stampin' Up Sweet Serendipity set. Isn't it handy when you know the best Stampin' Up lady in the world? Shameless plug for gorgeous Nichole!!!!!!!Thanks for your monthly dos Nic- they are a hoot!I am lucky to have some of the most wonderful friends in the world I reckon!:)
This card is for my sister-in-law for her birthday in a few weeks. I saw the colour combo purple and orange listed in a mag, and thought, I will have a go at that!Love the way they look together, so much so that I have started a lo with this combo in mind.




This bag is flocked- I just loved this Poinsietta paper when I bought it- like ages ago! Now, after making this, I wish I had bought more! I am going to give these to the kids as a lolly bag at Christmas- and of course, I will make some for dogs too! These fabbo boxes were demonstrated by Vicki at a workshop I went to. Thanks for the inspiration Vicki! I will have to put a link to her blog on here - update my blog a bit- I have a few people to put on here!






I saw this challenge in the Chat Extravaganza forum , at Forever Always. The challenge was to use lyrics in your layout-well, as this is one of my fave songs at the moment, and I had these shots of Aleisha,what was I gonna do? I must have had these papers for an eternity, and they matched the Marah Johnson stickers sooo well!!! I was really stoked with how this layout turned out, as brights are not really my forte'.




I had a really productive evening last night, I scrapped,made some Christmas stuff, and a card too,Oh, and I also began another layout before hitting the hay! At present, I have hads a run of using up stash that I have owned for ages, and it all works really well with the layouts I am doing, which is a bonus! Out with the old, in with the new! When I am working with some of the stuff, it reminds me why I bought it to begin with!

No comments: