Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yay-a scrappy week!

I have started to find myself again this week, with lots of scrapping going on! We are in the midst of some renovating too, and our new pergola was finished today-Jacob has been working so hard to get it finished the last few days, and thankfully the weather has held!
I participated in my first ever "Recipe Scrap" on Thursady, at Forever Always. What a great idea,just like class instructions, and you play along at home! Well, my flower girl layout is the end result,not the best photo of Bianca and I, but it worked in with the pps so well! That was the other great thing about this layout, it was created using only scraps from my stash.How neat is that?Thanks Paulua, for the fabbo recipe!
I have also found a groovy blog on the internet called Puzzle Sketches.The idea is, you have a set number of elements, and you create a page with them.My Bianca layout, You are Brave,was the lo I did for this! Once again, I managed to do this layout utilising mainly scrap bits. Two in one week! Mind you, there hasn't been a noticeable dent to the stash, lol!
My "You are my Sunshine" layout came about from the latest sketch from the funky Forever Always. I have sooo wanted to scrap this pic from gorgeous Krissy's wedding, and never found the right lo to doit. I am really happy with how it turned out- it may be far from a perfect shot, but I love it! Aleisha tried so hard to blow the big candle out through the glass,and she looked so cute, I couldn't resist taking a photo! The papers I used for this page are some that my friend Nichole found in a store, and they matched so well! I don't usually scrap with yellow, and thought it a bit of a challenge, but it came up well!
Well, I best be off, washing beckons, and though I am closing my ears, the threat of running about naked is looming if I don't launder!!Thanks for dropping by and taking a peep!:)






No comments: