Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A couple to share..

Goodness, it feels like an eternity since I blogged! I had a huge weekend, filled with family(gotta love that)and housework...notso good! However, I did get lots of scrapping done too! I finished my layouts for the Memory Album donation, made some pink swap stuff for the Scrap The Girls swap this month, and I did these two:- Th Eli Creek layout is my week 6 entry for the TRUE BLUE AUSSIE SCRAPPING COMPETITION at FOREVER ALWAYS. By comparison to the other ladies, my entry looked a little lame:( I really am not arty! We had to use aboriginal art, a heritage( pre digi) photo, and draw inspiration from a fabulous artist. I can't believe that six weeks have flown by, and it's all finished! Gosh, 2009 will go as fast as 2008!!!
There is an absolutely AWESOME sketch on for this month at FA too!!! Go check it out! I did my Mr Smith layout for this month's sketch challenge, and I am soooo happy with this one! Sonia, I am telling you, you are converting my colour choices,lol!I was very proud of myself, this was my first full manual photo with the Canon! I know, it's prolly not THAT exciting, but it is for me!Well, must go take kids to school now, and off to work for the day:) Take care!

No comments: